The solution to re-peg Vai is coming

24h Volume(VAI)

:cry:

Real number is $107

Screenshot at 2022-02-02 16-38-28

Screenshot at 2022-02-02 14-28-40

30 mins away from hitting $0

Those trades on your screenshot are mine… I’m making VAI avoid the zero volume, but feeling alone…

Binance may delist VAI if this volume doesn’t recover…

1 Like

i’m swapping all my XVS rewards to VAI every time I have 10 XVS accumulated … but peg doesnt recover either… :sob:
disgusting how long is taking that stability fee

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking about that…

2 Likes

Pretty much untradeable on Binance the spread is nearly tipple for meaningful volume.

It did go back into my buy zone today and have added a bit.

1 Like

Yep, ignoring the negligible orders, the spread is 1.088-1.105 right now. Untradable as you say, and so, untraded.

1 Like

Call me crazy, but if the team is serious about fixing the peg/believe that it is coming soon then they should be buying as much VAI as possible at a good discount using the treasury.

Would be best to do it by stealth, which some people might think is underhanded, but then everything is done on hidden telegram groups anyway, and who really suffers from it?

Price action and the recent proposal cancellation would indicate that the stability fee is not going to come until the very end of Q1 if not later.

1 Like

That is my impression, too…

they just told in telegram that VIP52 will be VRT swap and will be launched tomorrow Tuesday 8th February … nothing said about vai stability fee

Oh wow!
Did they say if the VRT and XVS will be released over time or an instant swap?

I bought my first UST today, on Nexo where the yield is 14%
Where is it at 20%? Anchor? I couldn’t even connect my Metamask on Anchor so I ran away.

you need Terrastation wallet to use anchor protocol

over time for sure …

No way I use a proprietary wallet for Defi. And that’s pedantic to force its use, when Venus were managed by Swipe, they didn’t force people to use the Swipe wallet. So no Anchor for me, I enjoy my 14% on Nexo.

Thanks for the info bro.

well anchor 20% apy will be decreased next week …

lets see what apy they set… new apy will be around 12%-14% I think

1 Like

Very interresting, thanks.

Sorry if the question is dumb, but since you have experience with Anchor and Terra: is the Anchor protocol a BSC Defi or a Terra one? I’ve just discovered UST has its own blockchain (like Tron for USDT) while I assumed so far it was a BSC token (like VAI).

Runs on the Luna blockchain, you can also use a hardware wallet through the terra station wallet.

As for them reducing the interest unless @emartorell has read something I haven’t I think they will be keeping it the same

1 Like