The solution to re-peg Vai is coming

Very creepy I have to agree, I thought that SQUID token had gone to 0. Looks like a fair amount of volume is still being traded.

Reminds me of when bitcoin.com listed HEX on their exchange (sorry hex fans) Shady website lists shady trading pair.

Yeah I dont trust that site. I looked at it but I dont like it. However I LOVE Mars Protocol. Its been a great investment.

Oops I mean Mars Ecosystem. They are different

You opened a post about them and I answered it looked scam-ish to me, I admit I see every platform with a lower profile than Venus as the next Meerkat. It makes me lose tons of opportunities, but also avoid scams. Again: not getting rich, just richer.

But so far they are still alive, didn’t rug-pull. Good APR but no VAI pair, sadly.

Dino does look like one to be farmed and dumped.

We’re talking about his topic: Check out Mars Ecosystem

1 Like

@Fat : yet another wise prediction, it just happened. I could buy some at 1.20

1 Like

Same here :clinking_glasses: 1.20 looks like it is good resistance but I don’t think it will survive a 4th attempt and will be looking at the next level if it breaks. 1.23 seems like a good round number. Then 1.28. (Bloody ridiculous but here we are.)

but who is selling? can’t understand

the supply is decreasing every day and Vai still losing value… cant understand who keeps selling and for what reason do they sell since they know that stability fee will arrive soon

1 Like

im just holding vai and also swapping the xvs rewards to vai …
let’s do all the same :rofl:

Neither, unless they simply sell whatever looks like a stablecoin to buy some To-the-moon coins. And that may not be that bad bargain if they cash-in a quick gain higher than the current VAI discount ~17%

Ditto, I exchange every gain with VAI, at spot rate, I considered previously 1.10 as super good, so obviously I’m ready to sell @ 1.17

1 Like

I would like to know as well.

Some to the moon boys are probably smashing the sell button, and you have a bit of market making holding the price within a range. Probably a lack of market confidence in the project, 2 months since the freeze mint and still no stability fee, (would have thought this would be fairly quick considering it is a mostly copy and paste job from DAI)

Still no vault and 16 days since the last weekly update.

Let’s hope we get this fixed before Christmas,

Great idea!!

The madness continues…

This is what happens when someone tries to get 1m Vai, then it drifts back down on no volume, very weird indeed.

And we still have 125m more to be returned.

1 Like

This time, my crystal ball worked!
Guess who sold the very best-priced VAI on Binance? :money_mouth_face:

Pair      Type     Side   Price  Amount  Filled
BUSD/VAI  Limit    Buy    1.001  xxxxxx  73.12%

Your graph from the blockchain shows it went far higher there, but I was’nt arb’ing this time, I just stacked and converted XVS to VAI as @emartorell suggested.
Now the price is 1.136, I’m wondering if I rebuy to cash-in the spread or just quit VAI…

I think it can go back to 1.15 very easily, starting to average in, will keep some ammo for 1.18-1.2 just in case.

I tried to quit VAI, as it can be a bit of a stomach churner when it goes against you, but ultimately very rewarding.

congratulations man!!

Correct, I had hard times when it went to $0.7 but overall it obliterated my other Stable-alike investments. An instant +7% on an arb or price explosion, sure it never happens on Bonds, even B-graded ones.

so you changed all your VAI to BUSD? now still holding BUSD?

you mean abandoning VAI now?

i think the chances of seeing 1 VAI = 1 USD in less than 2 months are around 99%

so abandoning VAI don’t think it is a good option now unless you know something else

2 Likes

don’t need to hide the amount , we can check it in binance trades history :rofl:

1 Like