Message to Vai minters

Your running out of time, each pump get’s weaker and weaker, Pancake swap has had a couple of million in liquidity removed.

Binance is now on $1.2 million down $300k in a week. Considering $300k is bid at $1 you’ve not got long to get out at a discount. 2-3 weeks based on the weekly average.

A catalyst would be the Fee which should be coming any day now.

Will VAI hit parity before the stability fee get’s implemented?

Also the amount of VAI minted and stacked got down by 16M today

1 Like

Very good point! If that comes down enough we will have enough interest on staking to make Vai look attractive.

1 Like

Maybe soon… Spot is 1.05 right now

Yep just got hammered a 470k order on pancake would take it to $1

only 580k on Binance above $1

1/2 the liquidity on Pancake gone in a week similar for Binance.

1 Like

Correct. Counting other liquidity sources (Acryptos, Biswap…) VAI<$1 is only 900K, half from Pancake.

1 Like

Well that was quick :slight_smile:

1 Like

70k left on pancake at $1or above.

I did it, I sold a VAI for $1+ (1.0005) for the fun. Wow, i’d been waiting for this for a long time.
But I won’t sell the other at par. :smiling_imp:

Oh you can get out more now below par 10k easy then run it onto Binance and get back to VAI at 1.006

Yeh, I rushed, and missed opportunities. Still, another good day, I won’t complain.

1 Like

2 Likes

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Only 145K VAI left on Acryptos now, due to the Curve-style balancing. One must pay 1.02 BUSD there to get a VAI

We have now seen the hammer swing the other way, BUSD holders had to pay a premium for VAI. Which makes sense, VAI is overcollaterlised and visible on the blockchain, while BUSD is back mainly by commerical paper which could be graded junk for all we know, and we have no visibility on this.

The Dinosaur eggs platform Is providing another source of return for VAI holders.

If Bitcoin and your other favourite cryptos start making new all time highs how much would you be willing to pay to get them unlocked?

I just bought some VAI on Binance and I am seeing the same thing. I cant withdraw it. Sucks! How long is this going to last? What is going on?

You will need to watch their hot wallets they are running out of VAI very quickly. and then it is frozen until around 05:00 UTC. Within 10 minutes it is usually empty again.

Are you not entertained? We told you winter was coming.

1 Like

They finally fixed the UI and correctly advertise 0.30% fees.
They have both the highest global VAI liquidity and highest fees.
On the spectrum [low fee+TLV] to [high fee+TLV], we now have in order
Acryptos - Biswap - Pancake - Dino
MDEX, Wault, Panther are no longer competitive

1 Like

It was restored over night sometime. Maybe a 4 hour delay.

No offense but you guys are obsessed with this. You arent going to get rich investing in VAI lmao