AutoFarm Proposal: Collaboration with Venus

Ils n’ont rien hacké du tout mon gars, ils (Venus) ont averti longtemps à l’avance que des frais de 0.01% allaient être appliqués sur les retraits, et Autofarm, assis sur leur milliard d’asset, n’ont rien fait. Ce n’est pas un hack, juste une évolution ignorée par Autofarm, peut-être trop sûr de leur statut de leader d’alors.

Quand on a autant d’argent à gérer, on peut lire les news sur Medium ou Twitter une fois de temps en temps non ? Ou au moins faire du code qui ne re-leverage pas les millions du Vault à chaque action. Autofarm a été à la fois incompétent et j’m’en-foutiste. La perte n’était pas indue. Curieusement Acryptos ou Beefy eux n’ont pas eu ce problème, car leur code était bon, ou ils ont suspendu le Vault à temps.

2 Likes

I think it’s short sighted to not carry out this proposal. Yes they made a mistake but the amount is relatively small and the potential financial upside makes up for it. Imo good will counts for something and getting it easily like this on top of financial gain long term seems like a no brainer.

2 Likes

Faux, tous les yieldoptimizers (hormis Acryptos qui est affilié à Venus) ont été impactés sans exception (meme Beefy :wink: )

1 Like

I agree, thanks for this comment.

1 Like

Ok pour Beefy, j’ai pris un raccourci. Ils ont bien suspendu le Vault Venus dès que possible, eux, mais comme il était auto-compound sur Autofarm, il a été impacté aussi. D’ailleurs Beefy n’a pas de Vault à lui, il s’appuie toujours sur une autre dApp.

Acryptos je ne sais pas en quoi il est plus affilié à Venus qu’un autre, mais ils ont évité l’incident grâce à du code maison de qualité en Vyper (c’est eux qui le disent ici, c’est de l’auto-félicitation, mais c’est vrai que c’est qualité, et d’ailleurs Acryptos est une des seules dApp a n’avoir pas été hackée (enfin, eux-même ont hacké Pancake mais c’est autre chose).

2 Likes

Actully, I was one of the guy in here, I put my asset farming in AUTOFARM. And then lost 15 ETH in this accident. My best hope is that I can get my asset back to my wallet ASAP. However, there is 6 months almost after the accident.
I understand for this is different and bust time for Venus, caze the team updated or change. While it is also a suffering time for the farmer who suffered the pain in this loss. Venus is the top project in Bsc. I mean you like let all loser to ignore this matter, and then said we need to keep walk and keep your faith into Bsc projects or Venus. We need to do something real to show that the team are make some real thing for community.

The next generation of network is not only information-based network, which is user-based network. that is why majority of great projects try to develop the DAO for their own project. if Venus and AutoFarm would like to go more longer or forward, the team should think about how to make a great start for this DAO. We cannot always focus on the APR or TVL. In the future, this feature is not the determine point for the top project, while the DAO is.

So finally, the correlation and connection is also important, I am a user in Autofarm, while also a user in Venus. Thus, please do let the user and community disappointed, Also, do not let the pre-user who try to step in Venus disappointed, they may go to Beta.finance.

2 Likes

Autofarm,how many times you need to refund your customers? It’ s about 7 months the incident with venus took place.Tell us sincerely ,do you want really to refund our assets?This assets are ours not yours.Do you understand that?

1 Like

Hello AutoFarm representatives. We have been patiently waiting for your team to move forward with a full refund of lost assets. We have suffered enough and ask that you follow through by Dec 31, 2021. Please do the right thing and keep your commitment.

Venus will commit to the following

• 100% refund of all the lost assets as mentioned in the breakdown above from the Venus treasury. (There will be no additional out of the pocket cost from Venus protoocol)
4 Likes

There are updates ? how the situation evolves.

1 Like

:pray: hope before 2022
Let’s go Auto & Venus

1 Like

Yes, let’s go Venus & Autofarm.

Autofarm,it’s not fair to play with our assets.That’s belong to us .It’s not your assets.We put our assets on Autofarm platform and not Venus.So we have nothing to solve with Venus It’s not our problem what’s happen with both.Autofarm,be honest,please.

3 Likes

Autofarm,when you are honest,you give us our assets back then you solve your problem with Venus.We didn’t ask to be your hostage,both.

2 Likes

Is this real? Did Venus agree to refund 100%?

1 Like

Nop, they postponed again for this next month… (see below)

• Updates: Both Autofarm & @VenusProtocol will resume discussions in January 2022 with regards to the Venus vaults incident on April 21st.

Both teams have not forgotten about the incident & we will come to a resolution that is meaningful for everyone.

https://twitter.com/autofarmnetwork/status/1472197182065455105?s=21

1 Like

both teams have not forgotten! you serious?
10 months, and what has been done? NOTHING!
you just don’t give a s***t about your clients, that’s all. just say it.

who would join to sue them?
PM me

3 Likes

Autofarm,do you have forgotten that you have our assets since 10 months?If you are honest,give us our assets back.

3 Likes

it looks like Autofarm/Venus have stollen it from us.

What conclusion are we left with?