AutoFarm Proposal: Collaboration with Venus

As a BCS user. Trust is very important for the community and ecosystem to grow. Without helping lost funds and keeping it and not refunding will not help Venus nor Auto, so I support this proposition.

3 Likes

Sir why autofarm doesn’t return their own loss ?

1 Like

Please like my counter proposal

What’s the next step ? We, ve been wait so long time.

1 Like

Next steps will most likely be:

1. implement new xvs vault
  2. implement vai stability fee
  3. fix something that needs fixing
  4. implement some improvements
  5. vote on Autofarm Proposal - result: denied
  6. proceed with developement of usefull stuff
2 Likes

Sounds like a fair offer from Autofarm that’s beneficial to the venus community. More importantly, it’s morally right to compensate those affected in the autofarm community. Doing the right thing can go a long way fostering collaborative spirit among defi protocols.

2 Likes

“Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone.”

— [Karl Valentin]

1 Like

“It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right.”

Winston Churchill

1 Like

banteg on Twitter: “Just a reminder that the literal interpretation of “code is law” is dumb. Behind every code there is some intent. There was no intent to give outsized rewards in Comptroller, so it’s a bug. Thus, you should return any excess COMP if you got any.” / Twitter

banteg on Twitter: “Quite perplexed by people losing their temper after learning code is not law. Smart contracts are merely tools to codify and efficiently scale trust, the overarching rules and changes to them are decided by people.” / Twitter

banteg on Twitter: “Compound issue shows there is a really hard trade-off between permissionlessness and the ability to quickly and discreetly patch up vulns. The community always demands things like timelocks, but they can do a lot of harm when things go south.” / Twitter

Even black hat hackers get no joy from stealing funds from users

(1) eleven.finance on Twitter: “Important update for our Eleven Finance community. With regard to our previous Nerve Vault Exploit on BSC and recent communications with @peckshield we are sharing the following message: https://t.co/xdpA9suTiV https://t.co/xm5bxxHKaT” / Twitter

Well said!

As adults they must be responsible for their mistakes, pay their users and show them that they are not just tyrants.

1 Like

What’s the next step ? We, ve been wait so long time.

Oh.

4 Likes

It takes too long to solve the problem. I think it’s not good for all ,specially for the trust.

4 Likes

well said! but can anyone tell me when can I get my money back?

4 Likes

Bonjour. J’ai egalement perdu des tokens et comme vous je pense que la proposition est bonne.Quand a lieu le vote?et comment faire pour voter.Merci d’avance pour toutes les infos.

4 Likes

You need to get all the reserve money to 100%. Decrease interest rates by a fraction. Put that in a fund to back up all people investing money. Why? Because you have like 5B. Then take your fee’s up. Charge more to stake down coins. Maybe 4% or 5%. THen take that money, and put it into your Venus coin to gain value. Take additional fractions which arise above the full guarantee back up money, and also begin to take tht into Venus value. You then have a 100% stable platform with 0% risk, which has a future for your main coin
 Your numbers look all giggie and scarie to me. So I backed away not fully confident that I could count on this in a potential 6 month market crash.

2 Likes

First: I completely agree with the refund to autofarm users, we must help each other especially when it cost nothing.

Secondly: Why this stuff isn’t already voted ??

Best wishes

3 Likes

I’m waiting the refund then I leave @Autofarm, that’s too much ! Sorry guys, you don’t care about us !

2 Likes

I do not get it why there can’t be an agreement between both sides. It is absolutely clear that the money from Venus V2 Autofarm incident is still in the Treasury
Looking from an ethical standpoint it should be clear that this money belongs to the people who suffered loss due to this. It would be for both sides beneficial if there would be an agreement plus it would be free marketing as this will spread out to the BSC community and further. (I haven’t been effected)

2 Likes

the proposal is fair! it has to be approved and funds given back!
this is the easiest way not to get into troubles in the future.

c’est incomprĂ©hensible que cela prenne tant de temps pour rĂ©soudre ce faux probleme
 depuis le mois d’avril dernier! sĂ©rieux?
j’ai l’impression que vous n’ĂȘtes que des adolescents avec trop d’hormones et d’orgueil pour admettre qu’il faut rendre ces token.
vous savez qu’ils ne vous appartiennent pas. vous ne pouvez pas les inscrire dans votre trĂ©sorerie sous la ligne “nous avons hackĂ© les individus qui avaient mis de l’argent sur notre protocole”.
outre l’aspect moral, qui ne concerne que la restitution de tokens injustement bloquĂ©s
 quand on voit les montants globaux, vous vous doutez bien que tĂŽt ou tard vous serez rattrapĂ©s par cette affaire. les rĂ©gulateurs et/ou la justice mettra le nez dans les comptes et cela risque d’ĂȘtre bien pire que cette simple restitution. la justice s’interrogera elle, de savoir qui aura pris la responsabilitĂ© de garder les token
 pour quelles raisons, pour quels profits? quel est le prĂ©judice pour les individus lĂ©sĂ©s
 il est Ă©vident que l’impossibilitĂ© de jouir de token au bon vouloir des propriĂ©taires est un prĂ©judice. cela est probablement condamnable
 tĂŽt ou tard ces questions seront mises sur la table
 pas par la communautĂ© mais par des instances qui ne vous laisseront pas 8 mois pour rĂ©flĂ©chir Ă  une Ă©ventuelle rĂ©ponse

sérieusement, cela en vaut-il vraiment la peine?
alors que tout pourrait se régler simplement.
plus vous attendrez plus les token bloquĂ©s prendront de la valeur et plus les personnes lĂ©sĂ©es chercheront Ă  rĂ©cupĂ©rer leur bien. je ne parle pas de ce bull run
 mais vous tardez depuis 8 mois. je ne doute pas que dans deux ans ou mĂȘme 5 ans rien n’aura bougĂ©.
à combien seront alors valorisés les token séquestrés?
croyez vous que les gens ne vont pas vouloir les récupérer?
comme dit dans un message plus haut, il ne s’agit pas d’un hack. on sait oĂč se trouvent les token.

maintenant vous devez les rendre, ou alors vous devenez vous-mĂȘmes des hackers.

1 Like