XVS Daily Rewards Discussion Update

you are my idol, perfect proposals !!!

Hi there, I liked this updated proposal, but I would suggest some small fine-tunning according MarketCap. In here a list from Coingecko:

1. BTC
  2. ETH
  3. USDT
  4. XRP
  5. DOT
  6. ADA
  7. LINK
  8. LTC
  9. BCH
  10. XLM
  11. BNB

Considering that, and of course supporting higher APY´s for BNB & SXP as valuable members of this community, I would propose:
SXP: 3
BNB: 6
LTC: 1
XRP: 1
BCH: 1
DOT: 2
LINK: 2
DAI: 1
FIL: 1
BETH:2

I wanted to add more APY to the most innovative and future proof projects.

Best regards!

I think if we give low APY for popular Asset they will move to other protocol.

We also need to balance return for other people not just XVS holder

4 Likes

Good point - it is expected that the increased token value that this proposal will lead to, will more than make up for the fewer tokens that non-XVS suppliers will receive.

If not, we will continue to tweak the parameters until that is the case. The other asset suppliers may end up receiving fewer tokens, but those tokens will be worth much more, thus ‘saving’ the APY.

2 Likes

It will not effect much, as per current scenarion it was 405 xvs for each 16 currency listed on platform, and current calculation does not change much for lrge currency but it gradually increasing a lot for xvs holders ,which is very good

its approx 405 xvs daily for each assets, so changed calculation is not affecting much for other assets

I’m agree with that proposal, it is great for XVS holder! But is it mean every time when new asset is added to protocol, we also need to update the emission rate of XVS for each asset? Maybe we can seperate it by group, e.g. XVS share 40%, stable coin share the same 24% together

Absolutely, XVS holders are the ones to keep sanity in this community and ensure Decentralised governance. This is a very welcomed development to safeguard and ensure we don’t allow for manipulation. Fully in support!

Great proposal! Full support from me. We need to stop manipulation.

That’s great! Looks like a well-thought-out proposal. I support this proposal.

2 Likes

This proposal will push the demand of $XVS and also improve the security by not allowing $XVS borrow.

I’m totally in favor.

2 Likes

How fast we can change the parameters? which is the procedure? they have to pass a vote?

1 Like

Will it be possible to know in advance when the proposal be submitted and XVS balances be snapshoted? I`d like to vote, but need to take XVS from collateral first. I think it will be good for the community to vote properly until we can vote with lent tokens.

I dunno where we are at this proposal? But I actually have been thinking that maybe xvs should be lowered to 30 or 25%. Hear me out. We don’t want to lose out on tvl on other big assets and that’s still a really solid percentage for xvs plus you could add more to other coins to make them more attractive and increase tvl. Just a thought. I’m still down for 40%

1 Like

I would suggest to increase BTC percentage if it’s not too late, BTC gives us 40%TVL and we give only 16% of XVS to it, I’m afraid that we can scare away BTC lenders. We can take 1% from BNB, eth, usdc, usdt, busd and give to BTC to make it 13% in supply and borrow.

This is an excellent proposition! Not being able to borrow XVS is key here.
As other said, i think 40% maybe a bit much (for VAI too), i think 30% would still nice, and thus push BTC a bit more.

I don’t understand why SXP reward need to be increased by 20x over current reward while XVS is only increased by 12x? Is Venus Protocol independent?

VAI reward will be cut by more than 50%.

And with the proposed 10% stability fee, there is much less incentive to mint VAI.

1 Like

I agree with you, personally I will not mint more VAI.

1 Like

good,just go ahead!。。。。。