XVS Daily Rewards Discussion Update

Great jobagree with every word

3 Likes

Wonderfull created and way to move ahead to grow the platform

3 Likes

Thank you for your hard work. This is a wonderful amendment.

3 Likes

I support this proposal. Great job

3 Likes

中国社区表示支持,这是防止大户操控市场。

2 Likes

Well done :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

In my opinion, the interests of depositors need to be protected and improved, which is the basis of the development of xvs. We should pay more attention to the development of the platform than the interests of the holders of xvs.

5 Likes

@RonnyCrypt0 @Dekaanra good work guys, we know you guys have given day and night to think about this perfectly crafted proposal we as a community love it . Thank you so much for both of your efforts for the community.

2 Likes

Can we have the current reward table posted too?

I can’t tell how much other token supply APY will be affected by the proposal.

1 Like

Excellent proposal, well done great work

1 Like

I second the idea. Great proposal well done and thanks for your efforts . Appreciated

1 Like

I’m in. The xvs borrow change secures our baby.

1 Like

Excellent proposal, well done, I will vote yes for sure.
Do you have the 300k voting power to make the proposal or we have to delegate to a specific address? In case, which one?

1 Like

Ok. Ok …perfect, !!! OK

1 Like

perfect, !!! OK

perfect, you are my mentor … !!!

1 Like

you are a teacher … crak !!!@

1 Like

Thanks for the proposal. I agree!

1 Like

It is a great proposal! Thx a lot for this

1 Like

I always say in my tweets that if we strengthen our own investors, we will provide better service to newcomers… I support this…

Twitter: @NoOneVII

1 Like

Many thanks to Dekaanra, Ron and other involved for working hard on this, it`s a good place to start protocol development by community. We can focus on more XVS use cases in next proposal and we can make a fund to pay for coding to run successful protocol development if needed.

2 Likes