Where is the VIP18 and VIP19 proposal artical? Who delete them?

Where is the VIP18 and VIP19 proposal artical?

Who delete them?

There have many feedback and warning about these VIP, why delete them?

Face the fact is the best way to make things become more better.

80% Collateral factor 15% liquidator fee what will happen?

80% Collateral factor is 100/80=1.25 collateral rate from 1.25 drop to 1.15 only need price fall 8.0% what can make you so sure about these collateral didn’t have a 20% price collapse then what will happen??
Please tell me how you will do to handle these risk?

If any of you have the experience in continuously liquidation and clearly know what happend about these collateral stabelcoins in these year you will never accept a 80% Collateral factor with a 15% liquidator fee it will push the whole protocol into the dangerous?

Increasing the fee doesn’t prevent them from borrowing

This is right no fees can stop people to make the leverage even MAKERDAO have 1.75 collateral rate and high stability fees and13% liquidation penalties it still can’t stop the people to make high leverage.

You think BSC is a very fast chain but it didn’t faster than bitshares more quick more price collapse you will can’t imagin the 15% penalties fees how to break down the whole market.

At the last i want to ask: where is the risk control model?"
1 0 https://community.venus.io/t/increase-liquidator-fee-incentives-update-fil-speed-settings/599/9

Update Qualified Asset’s Collateral Borrow Factor + Speed Settings Proposals

No "I oppose!!!

These didn’t have any risk control model and analysis for these collatel in here.

Where is the risk control mechanism of Venus?
What will happpend to VAI with 80% borrow factors that make you so sure about XVS and SXP can against the price shocks?
Every one was so happy they can borrow more money and make a high leverage, but as the GOV of protocol, did you make any rsik analysis for protocol? or just think they can make 80% or 95% borrow factors so i can do that so?"

No "Seems you didn’t know the risk difference between 60% and 80%.

From 60%=100/60=1.67 collateral rate to 1.10 collateral rate, price needs to fall 34%;

From 80%=100/80=1.25 collateral rate to 1.10 collateral rate, price needs to fall 12%;

There has 34%-12%=22% price buffer in the price shocks between 60% and 80%, now you think there didn’t have difference between 60% and 80%? when the price shocks happens, which will have the biggest chances of survival? These is the most basic risk analysis in Lending system and collateral stablecoin system.

So i don’t think this proposal has any risk control model and analysis, when the price shocks happens, you can’t keep the safe of the supplier’s funds.

You want the users to control the risk by themself, it just seems let the criminal control the behavior by themselves!!!

Risk control, remember, risk control is the most important things in Lending system and collateral stablecoin system, keep the safe of the suppliers!!!"

3 Likes

I think the RECORD for the community to make some conclusions and discussions is very important for a project. With this we will know HOW and WHY. Delete the history is a very very bad thing.

1 Like

The people before were terrible