Hi Venus community,
I am happy to share with you a Windows Desktop app in which I have been working these days.
The aim of this “VenusYield” APP is to warn you through a Telegram message when your Supply/Borrow/Mint ratio is outside a given percentage in order to avoid a liquidation.
“VenusYield” is released as an open source software developed in Visual C# 16.9; Compile it for yourself or download the packed Windows 10 executable here VenusYield v0.1 → Is absolutely clean but “Don´t trust. Verify”.
Now, let me show you how it looks like and how it works:
*Keep in mind that, this is an example balance and unfortunately not my real one…
“VenusYield” lists all supported assets on “Venus Protocol” and gets information from a given (Settings) BSC Public Wallet Address.
Note#1: Remember, never-ever share your private key or your mnemonic phrase!
Then it fetches information from different places:
- Price vTokens: Binance API (USDT pairs)(real-time) → Wanted to extract it from there to gain some reaction time against ‘Venus Price Oracle’.
- Price StableCoins: Venus API
- Supply/Borrow/Mint/Vault: Querying (Web3) Binance Smartchain with Nethereum .Net library and using the Binance free ‘BSCendpoint’.
- Limit: Calculation is given by (TotalBorrowInUSD + BorrowVAI + VAIvault) / (TotalSupplyInUSD * 0.6);
Let´s have an eye on ‘Settings’:
- BSC Public Address: Put Public BEP20 Wallet Address in here and remember Note#1.
- Borrow Reporting and Refresh Rate will give you some freedom for tuning alerts. Try to no overexpose yourself too much…
Finally, let´s cover Telegram reporting:
If you created a Telegram-Bot in advance it will be straightforward, in case you didn´t, here you have some basic info from their API:
- Install Telegram
- Add as a contact to Telegram ‘BotFather’ (check the verified symbol)
- Create a Bot using the command ‘/newbot’
- Name it and copy the given “HTTP API” on the ‘Telegram Bot’ field (VenusYield APP)
- Click on the Link for your Bot given by ‘BotFather’ and write a Hi!
- Click on “Get ID” button (VenusYield APP) and a number will appear on the box.
Information is ‘autosaved’ so just close that window. Config file (VenusYield.json) is stored locally in your computer, never shared but… ‘Don´t trust. Verify’.
After some seconds you will see your Venus Yield information!
- Never-ever share your private key or your mnemonic phrase!
- Don´t trust. Verify.
- #BUIDL, #HODL & #BTFD
Fell free to share your thoughts/requests/doubts.