Venus Logo Competition Guidelines and Contest Rules Overview
Venus is looking for a new logo that will better align with our refreshed design identity and improved product.
In order to allow our community to participate in the overall rebrand, we are announcing a competition to design a new logo.
The new logo may be used on the Venus website, social media sites, advertising, or anywhere else Venus chooses.
Below are the official requirements and rules of the competition.
By entering, participants agree to be bound by these contest rules. Violating any rule or not following instructions may eliminate participants’ eligibility.
Moderators have the right to disqualify any entrant at any time at their sole discretion.
Submission Guidelines and How to Enter
The contest is open from February 3rd 2022 and closes at February 7th 2022 at 23:59UTC.
Late submissions will not be considered.
A popular vote will select the finalists on February 9th 2022.
Submissions must include: a high-resolution .svg, .ai, .psd, or .png version of the logo.
Logo Design Guidelines and Parameters
The purpose of this contest is to design a logo to be used by Venus.
The logo’s design should reflect the values/brand of Venus, which are: stability, trustworthiness, reliability, innovation, and growth.
The logo must be appropriate for the Venus website, Token listing website, marketing materials, and social media.
The logo must be easy to use, handle, resize, and manipulate for all reproduction purposes.
It should be visually appealing on both small (as small as 2 cm x 2 cm) and large scales.
- Entrants affirm their submissions are their own original work, have not been copied from others or from previous designs, including their own, and do not violate the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
- Submissions become the sole property of Venus and may be used for any Venus purposes.
- Venus shall have the right to adapt, edit, modify, or otherwise use the winning submission in part or in its entirety in whatever manner it deems appropriate.
- Venus reserves the right to choose not to use the winning entry as described in these contest guidelines.
- Venus reserves the right to use any other entry for promotional purposes in the future.
- If the winner is determined to have violated any rules, he/she will be required to forfeit or return the prize, even if the determination is made after the prize has been awarded.
Determination of Winner and Prize
- The winning entry will be selected by popular vote.
- Entries will be judged on their visual appeal, adherence to the concept prompting the contest, quality of design, and ease of reproduction for the purposes stated above.
- The prize for the winning entry is 500$ in XVS Tokens. This prize remains the same regardless of the size of the team submitting the winning entry.
- Venus is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or otherwise unusable entries, including entries that are lost or unusable due to computer, internet, or electronic problems.
- Venus reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest and award the prize by alternate means if fraud or technical failure is determined at any time by Venus, including after the submission window has closed.
- Venus is not liable, for the purpose of winner and prize notification and delivery, in the event the contest winner has provided incorrect, outdated, or otherwise invalid contact information.
Here are a few mock-ups we already have: