The solution to re-peg Vai is coming

I think it can go back to 1.15 very easily, starting to average in, will keep some ammo for 1.18-1.2 just in case.

I tried to quit VAI, as it can be a bit of a stomach churner when it goes against you, but ultimately very rewarding.

congratulations man!!

Correct, I had hard times when it went to $0.7 but overall it obliterated my other Stable-alike investments. An instant +7% on an arb or price explosion, sure it never happens on Bonds, even B-graded ones.

so you changed all your VAI to BUSD? now still holding BUSD?

you mean abandoning VAI now?

i think the chances of seeing 1 VAI = 1 USD in less than 2 months are around 99%

so abandoning VAI don’t think it is a good option now unless you know something else

2 Likes

don’t need to hide the amount , we can check it in binance trades history :rofl:

1 Like

I agree, but sometimes it’s nice to focus on other things.

1 Like

Not all, I had some stacked, and some free to arb. But I’m now almost VAI-free, having been able to sell on Binance.

I’ll follow @Fat advice to buy back at 1:1.15, ha had been wise so far.

I redacted the amount not to be fully open on the forum, but yes not that secret. However my orders were tactical/iceberg so you see the very last part, I had tons of other in the orderbook and you can’t tell which ones are mine :smiling_imp:
Joke apart, I’m a big (former-(and future?)) VAI holder, I always stated it clearly.

So if parity gets >= 1.15 i’ll enter back, as @Fat advises.

2 Likes

:rofl: Your doing better than me, I only cleared about 15% of my VAI at the lows, and at probably a slightly worse price than you average 1.02

Correct, that’s my average for yesterday, you’re definitively good at T.A. Average sell were 1.084, and if I sell BUSD back at market price, it would be an extra +11.5%
But I’ll wait for your +13% (1.15 minus 1.02)

1 Like

It was XRP liquidation that drove the price down.

1 Like

Good point, I was searching for the reason but did not explore this yet. Lucky we still have venus.finance to clearly show the liquidations.

Kinda blows the technical’s out of the water, and was the catalyst we needed. Was looking like a rounded top was forming on the Binance chart. Pancake looked like it wanted to continue going down before it broke.

Ok so i’ll average at current price. If VAI goes back to 1:1, my gain will evaporate.

Slow and steady my friend volatility has been crazy even by VAI standards, 11% move on a 2hour candle. 19.2% for the Day, it could bounce anywhere from here. We might get another bout of Vol but from the chart usually you get 2 crazy daily candles and then a bit calmer.

1 Like

At least they cancelled it quickly. Their SQUID Vault is finished.
Also their two stable VAI Vaults (+BUSD and +USDT) yield very low now.

This has been tailor made for you, O King of the Technical Analysis, Emperor of the Fibonacci, Master of the Candelsticks! :slight_smile:

:laughing:

I predict the house always wins, should be good for the venus treasury.

The mint is still coming down quite well. averaging just under 500k a day.

Liquidators can only fill 500k assuming they do it all on Pancake.

1 Like

Let’s see if this event on the 23rd can break the trading range.

Might be worth keeping some BUSD on hand as it could pop in either direction if at all.