Proposing Venus V4

How you know a good project is how transparent they are to their community and the fact that they keep making beautiful updates and developments despite the bear markets. Venus truly is a rare project and I must commend their consistent hardwork, security and transparency. Great job, Venus. Congratulations :confetti_ball:

1 Like

When launch ??? Will take long ?

1 Like

No amount of protocol upgrades are going to attract new investors with a 55 million dollar debt that hasnt been addressed in 19 months.

What this tells funds is that binance doesnt think venus is worth saving. The hole would have been plugged by cz by now.

I have a question. How can the debt be worth than the market cap of venus and nobody has fixed this yet?

On top of that now if the protocol gets exploited the users are forced to pay 10%. What sane user would put money in venus knowing the team can take 10%?

Did we really think this through? The core of venus is borrow and lend. All these new features are just asking to be exploited and new users will tote the bill.

I think what people really want to know is why cz hasnt plugged the hole. What converations has cz and venus had and what does cz or binance expect of venus before they will help. If the the old ‘venus is decentralized’ answer comes up then venus wont make it on binance chain without cz.

wait for BIFI into Venus.

to build and build because we still have a long way to go :muscle:

1 Like

نحن نثق بقدرات المشروع ونثق بهذا الفريق العظيم ولكن نريد اطلاقات جديدة وجذب اكبر عدد من المستثمرين :pray::heart:

As @Isitbathtime might say – it’s important to me to be thinking about risk and you’ve mentioned the word risk 49 times. I like that :ok_hand:

1 Like

Looking forward to it very much, please execute it as soon as possible