Proposal to add more coins,DASH and ZEN

Both coin has been present at the crypto market for a long period, both coins has a huge community behind them, and both have liquidity enought to liquidators.

I don’t think that DASH is present as ERC20 or BEP20 token … kind of counter produtive to an annon coin…

BSC can create a token wich will be worth the same as those coins… since at Venus you arent using your real coins… instead they are swaped into other token… soo any coin can be add to Venus since BSC allows you to create tokens pegged to 1 unit of any coin…

Now we can list ATOM, DOGE, XTZ, EOS, ONT. These coins are present as BEP20 tokens. They will bring a lot of liqudity if we list them. There is no other place on defi that you can lend&borrow these coins because they are not erc20.

I still shocked to see a MEME coin being listed at Venus just because Elon Musk and company did liked and twited about it… there are more communities to enter into Defi world…

Dash was one of the first masternodes coins around wich did allowed people to earn more coins while they keep the blockchain secure and safe… as i know there isnt yet a place using DASH for defi… being pionier here can bring us huge liquidity from DASH commmunity…
Horizen has recently entered into DEFI world… they arent yet at BSC… and is one of the projects with huge potencial to grow as it allows you to keep anonymous… something we will need in future…

I hope we can bring some liquidity add this two coins wich are based at masternodes and has a huge community around them, its what we need more community and more loans and supplys