Proposal: Market Risk Management

Es una excelente propuesta y una gran alianza la que tendrá Venus seguimos construyendo :handshake:

I tried to advertise your idea in the government channel: Guess what? As usual: Nobody cared. Some fanboys arguing against and from the mod-side there was no real positive reaction.

Yes I appreciate it but it is what it is now, snapshot vote has been taken & People still aren’t voting, but the ones that did were strongly in favour of this proposal. There are some DEFI protocols that have 20k or more unique addresses voting but Venus got 15 this time and sometimes as low as 6. Hopeful more addresses start engaging in governance but until they do we will just have to let the team lead the way.
As for being shutdown it seems the Venus team is using its Venus stars as its army :slightly_smiling_face: The Venus stars should not be allowed to take part in Venus governance discussions as they are being paid by the Venus team, they are in the teams pocket so they likely feel obligated to support whatever the team does. They must remain neutral in governance discussions.
If the team is confident Venus can afford Gauntlet, we probably can, Gauntlet is happening now so lets accept it, trust in the team and look ahead :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi Bilal, you’re being a little unfair here, you’ve known me in Venus for a long time, I think you don’t mean me, however, you should not forget that Venus Stars are also XVS Holders and Investors and have the same goals as everyone: Venus Success

By the way, you can always get support by tagging me or Danny when anyone has a really wrong comment, regardless of who they are.

Hey NoOneVII, firstly as mentioned above the gauntlet proposal is a thing of the past now as the snapshot has been taken and we must respect the voters wishes :slight_smile: as for the latter part… Its no one in particular and it is nice and welcoming to see the Venus stars engaging in governance chats but when you’re debating with Venus stars you have to wonder where their allegiance lies. The protocol or the team that pays them.
On the other hand if the Venus stars do not engage in governance it will be very very quiet so I have no solution to offer.
We must keep building and lets continue having discussions as it shows that we are truly decentralised and community driven which is what everyone wants :grimacing:

2 Likes