Proposal 1: Venus multi token economic proposal (Community)

I suppport proposal-1

2 Likes

I vote for proposal 1

3 Likes

Vote for this one. Using VRT as a secondary base token in the protocol will help XVS in the long-run, which is the primary base token and the ultimate token!

3 Likes

Compared to Proposal 2, this one is much more clear and detailed. Vote for this!

3 Likes

I vote for the proposal 1
Because I think it’s equally good for both #xvs and #vrt

3 Likes

I strongly support this proposal. Please implement step by step development XVS and VRT. I have trust on Venus team.

3 Likes

Add +1 Vote from me, keep it up Venus!

3 Likes

This is a reasonable plan, far better than the other one. It is also more beneficial to save Venus’ reputation and diversify in the future. The solution will unite people and make Venus great. Do it!

1 Like

Don’t know how voting is done, so I guess writing this message will count. The second proposal is crazy and backwards going, trying to ignore the fact that VRT hasn’t been even implemented yet, the governance vault with 7 days unstaking period sounds great for the Whale account.

This proposal makes sense and brings use.

1 Like

i vote for this one, please implement it asap

2 Likes

Many people buy vrt coins, so vrt should improve well. I did not get a vrt award, I bought it, I invested a lot of money, so it should be worked on. Both coins are good, so both should improve.

3 Likes

Do not support this, now we need to concentrate on doing xvs. And there is no precedent for the joint development of xvs and vrt. How many people do not have xvs, only vrt, these people will support this proposal

venus应该专注于本身的借贷、铸造功能 当务之急不是创新 而是巩固核心业务 vrt事件上因为已经有了很多相关利益群体 所以才会有这么多声音 很多非必要功能不必现在开展 那样会导致浪费有限的开发资源 往往最简单的就是最安全的 借贷业务安全最重要 冗杂的功能往往给人不安全的看法

1 Like

I support this proposal. We need innovation.

3 Likes

Venus should focus on its own lending The top priority of casting function is not innovation, but consolidation of core business. In VRT event, there are many related interest groups, so there are so many voices. Many unnecessary functions do not need to be carried out now, which will lead to waste of limited development resources. The simplest is the most secure lending business security. The most miscellaneous functions often give people an unsafe view

1 Like

This Proposal 1 is the logical and most fair proposal. The second one can be considered only if the ratio is 1:1000 not 1:9000 as most including me purchased XVS in $75-120 range in anticipation for VRT with everything that was promised with VRT model. Now because of not implementing VRT soon, we lost 10x the value and VRT and being forced to exchange back is daylight robbery. Wel I am quiet sure if that happen, then Venus will lose all the new investors who came in with VRT. Also with proposal 2 we are back to square 1 with way more XVS in circulation and as a result way less XVS to be minted and way lower apy because of that. Think about it.

4 Likes

I vote YES. I support this proposal 1.
VRT must be the part of VENUS eco system.
We need innovation.

3 Likes

A big yes to this proposal.

2 Likes

I vote for this. But without the lottery, just keep it serious.
VRT also need to have value. So;
For voting ; vXVS 30x should have more value than vVRT
And use vVRT for tnx or withdrawals, and give it a “saving”spot in the platform, protocol, like
Every month 30 days saving your 10,000 VRT (against 10% APY) will give you 1XVS reward

2 Likes

Perfecto adelante !!! Vrt tiene que tener utilidad en el protocolo de Venus

1 Like