Oppose Auotofarm`s proposal: Why shouldn’t Venus give auto money

Perhaps we could wait until the Venus vault goes live, where stakers can finally vote. Auto could then open its own venus vault strategy and allow its users to stake $XVS, and use that to vote in favour or against any upcoming proposals. This way the community decide the result.
Additionally they should buy 300k $XVS and lock that away into their vault as a gesture of goodwill and create their own proposal so the Venus community is more likely side with them. Venus is becoming a community project yet auto haven’t added any value to Venus and it likely doesn’t even own any $XVS tokens so they aren’t members of the Venus community so we shouldn’t bend over for them.
By buy some $XVS they could establish an auto Venus vaults and join the Venus community so fellow Venus members are more likely to side with them in future and upcoming proposals and they’ll actively contribute to the success of Venus.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t give autofarm money

1 Like

I agree. Auto (and Belt) leveraging code were made with blatant incompetence, they leveraged+deleveraged their whole Vault at every event (deposit, withdrawal).
In addition to requiring a lot of gas, it’s very dangerous. Venus warned weeks in advance they would setup a redemption fee, and Auto did nothing. Millions in their hands, and did just nothing.
Bunny and Acryptos had better code and suffered no losses afaik, except the normal 0.01% on the withdrawn amount (and not the full Vault TLV).

这就是事实真相,公道自在人心!相信大家都明白具体咋回事

@Danny @NoOneVII

There seem to be users flagging all posts that are opposed to the Autofarm proposal. Could we stop that?
I think its not a nice gesture if they join our Venus community and flag topics like the one that @Alex posted here.

I was once supporting the original proposal, but with the latest actions I changed my mind.

We shouldn’t give Autofarm a single Cent.

Yes mate. That’s sad that some users are trying to censor comments. I restored all of them.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hm I find this very childish and certainly unprofessional. There’s already a post where discussions are ongoing, so why would you open a new one?
On top of that I get what you mean, yet, this is a time to have bigger picture view in which both projects collaborate and outgrow a difficult situation.
There’s no cost to Venus whatsoever and both projects would have a great benefit both in traffic and TVL.

Less whining and more discussion, let ego aside and talk business.

4 Likes

Sure let’s talk business. How professional is Autofarm’s proposal? Below is the direct quote:
“Bring about ~$800m to $1b in TVL increase to Venus platform as per the previous numbers when Venus vaults were still available on Autofarm. This will result in ~20.84% increase in Venus’ TVL. With this increase in TVL, Venus platform is estimated to receive nett earnings of ~$206,613 daily and ~$75.4m in a year
$75.4mil net earning in a year for $1b TVL? How did they come up with these figures? Do you think the figures make sense and “professional”?

1 Like

I did the calculation and we can get more than what they expected.

We should state penalty lines if they dont provide the incomes announced.

1 Like

For clarification purposes, there were also posts in support of the Autofarm proposal which were flagged by community members/admins.

Link: AutoFarm Proposal: Collaboration with Venus - #112 by wkshare

We should get are own house in order before helping others, as we can see Vai is not stable and is an embarrassment to the project.https://community.venus.io/t/how-stable-is-vai-cast-your-vote/1617

Maybe Auto should help fix Vai

2 Likes

I believe that. I would hope those were restored as well.

I see you don’t know Joselito at all which i know for 14 months. Go see Swipe community and see how happy they are of him. Joselito never was precise in its decisions which he changed a dozen times. It took me 1 week to understand BNB did not have the fee whereas all others coins had. It shows bad communication tbh.
Please go check it and ask my friend DJUAE, who is SXP biggest holder, if he is happy with Joselito’s work.

The 10M that were collected in 36 hours by Venus from Autofarm users are NOT deserved, quite inappropriate too as this fee disappeared as a BIG mistake from Joselito. This is not how Venus should generate profits!

Alex, by doing so, you are hurting Venus reputation and brand. Autofarm users that staked in Venus vaults are for some also Venus users.

Don’t make Venus feel like toxic in BSC ecosystem.

3 Likes

I havent heard of you for Defirex refund.

Come to debate in the official topic and help me to define the penalties if they dont provide the annual incomes as promised.

1 Like

I think it is a very selfish and disgraceful proposal not to refund Autofarm users who lost money. The portion of funds that are currently locked in the treasury belong to the Autofarm users. Yes it was lost because of a mistake made by Autofarm developpers, but it would be the right thing to refund it.

1 Like

Whoever makes a mistake, please go to the person who made the mistake to solve the problem. It’s like AUTO deposits your money in the bank. The bank told AUTO a few weeks later that we will charge a withdrawal fee, but AUTO still doesn’t care, and finally loses. Under the instigation of AUTO, you come to the bank for unreasonable trouble. However, this is AUTO’s mistake. AUTO is just unwilling to pay for its mistakes. Banks will not bear this kind of thing. This is the price of stupidity.

[image]

When i saw you wrote:on one part by Venus for implementing this proposal without prior notice…… I knew you were just someone who didn’t want to see the truth. Don’t be blinded by AUTO, or blind yourself.

[image]

You are wrong.
Venus also did not notify all its own customers, but only announced it on its own website, which is not responsible enough. It should make sure that all customers are ready to implement the new protocol.
Also, this money belongs to BSC users and returning it to them is a good way to keep Venus’ image. This money should not remain in Venus.

True. Venus never provided a block countdown.