Ankr proposes the addition of ankrETH as collateral to Venus lending market with the creation of an Isolated lending market.
Ankr is a decentralized blockchain infrastructure that helps drive the growth of the crypto economy while powering a full suite of multi-chain tools for Web3 users. Our latest partnership with Microsoft and Tencent, helps our ambitions become a reality.
Ankr also has a Liquid Staking Offering where ETH Liquid Staking offers instant liquidity for your staked ETH, enabling you to connect your ankrETH tokens with DeFi platforms and earn several more layers of rewards increasing the capital efficiency of your stake ETH.
AnkrETH is a reward-bearing token, meaning that the fair value of 1 ankrETH token vs. ETH increases over time as staking rewards accumulate.
- Facilitates the Leveraging Liquid Staking rewards.
- Facilitate Yield Arbitrage opportunities and other Delta Neutral Strategies.
- Allows users to get access to ETH staking rewards in a cheaper way, boosting DeFi Adoption on the BNB Chain with an Omnichain liquid staking experience.
- Create additional use cases for ankrETH
- Allows for the creation of organic demand for ETH lending/borrowing, increasing the utilization rate of the ETH in the Venus pools, and increasing the interest rates.
Ankr will be providing ANKR token incentives for several months in order to further boost the understanding and execution of folding strategies with ankrETH.
Price Oracle: Working with Chainlink, DIA and Binance for the development of a calculated price
feed for ankrETH
- Balancer: ~$2.2m in Liquidity
- Thena: ~$0.2m in Liquidity on multiple pools
- Pancakeswap: ~$0.1m in Liquidity
- Pendle: ~1.7m in Liquidity
- Wombat: Soon
- Flash Unstaking: Ankr will have a feature that allows users to instantaneously redeem their ankrETH tokens for ETH
- Collateral factor 60-70%
- Deposit cap of $15m (appx 15% of the ETH TVL)
- Liquidation penalty: 10-15%
Bug Bounty: Immunefi
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ankr + https://twitter.com/ankrstaking
- Telegram: Telegram: Contact @ankrnetwork
- Discord: Ankr Community