Integrating XVS as a Payment Option on Travala.com - Book Your Next Trip with XVS

Integrating XVS as a payment option on Travala.com - the leading crypto-friendly travel booking platform. This integration aims to significantly boost the utility of $XVS while providing the Venus community with enhanced flexibility in using the token.

Key Highlights:

1. Boosting XVS’s Utility: Through this integration, you will be able to book over 3 million travel products worldwide - hotels, flights, and activities paying with XVS, greatly enhancing the utility of $XVS with real-world travel products.

2. Robust Marketing Backing: Travala offers exposure to its vast network. The partnership will be announced with a giveaway campaign - giving free travel credits to lucky participants. Additionally, Travala will provide support through travel campaigns during Venus’ major events and conferences.

3. Business Account: Venus team members will receive complimentary business accounts with special travel deals, simplifying team travels and bookings. Offering the convenience of booking with preferred cryptocurrencies.

About Travala

Travala.com stands as the largest OTA (Online Travel Agency) in the crypto sphere, accepting over 90 cryptocurrencies as payment options. With 70%+ of all bookings paid in crypto, and a monthly revenue consistently surpassing $5M, while hitting an ATH in March with $8.8M.

Notably, Travala boasts major partnerships with industry giants like Expedia, Booking, Agoda, Viator, and KAYAK, further solidifying its position in the market.

With the addition of Travala’s Best Price Guarantee policy, users can rest assured that they will be paying the most competitive prices in the market.

Conclusion:

Adding XVS as a payment option on Travala aligns with the vision of expanding its utility and accessibility. Travel booking has proven to be a solid use case for crypto and Travala can provide an excellent outlet. This partnership promises to be mutually beneficial for both Venus Protocol and Travala.

To kickstart the integration, Venus DAO will provide 50K USDT to cover the integration cost and marketing budget.

For more detailed information about Travala, please visit About Travala.

10 Likes

Definitely looking forward to my next trip with $XVS! :palm_tree: :coconut:

2 Likes

It is an interesting experiment to make $XVS available in the real world.

2 Likes

Let’s go! This Summer vacations paid by $XVS!

2 Likes

Very cool proposal. Let’s do it!

1 Like

A very nice suggestion Xvs everywhere and at any time let’s go

Very interesting project! I’m glad that Venus can cooperate with Travala.com

Of course yes! I will use some of my farmed XVS to pay for my next hotel in a private beach… And I will share pictures of it! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Can you please detail expenses for those 50k requested?

Thanks!

Good proposal to integrate XVS to travala. As Travala is already integrated with several other cryptos, it shouldn’t be big effort to add XVS.

I would like to know what the 50K from Venus Dao will be used for ?

Pls do the vip asap, my holiday is pending.

An extra use case is always a good thing, I’m already a travala user, I will be happy to see XVS as a payment <3

Travala been around for some time and getting XVS on there would be a nice perk for Venus users. I hope to see most of that $50,000 spent on marketing, maybe some nice deals for those who pay using XVS :wink:

Just to add any details on the sort of marketing activities or campaigns we could expect and what is the standalone dev fee for integration?

Hey there, hope you enjoy your next trip with Travala and we look forward to seeing your beautiful pics!

Here’s what’s included:

• Integration cost
  • Marketing:
    1. Announcement of the partnership
    2. Travel credits giveaway campaign when XVS goes live
    3. Joint AMA to educate the community of Venus’s vision and updates
    4. Travel campaigns accompanied with Venus’s major events

We’re excited to have XVS onboarded, happy travels Venus!

On a side note, we’re intermittently holding cool platform-wide campaigns that have sparked additional excitement across the community:

1 Like

Hey there, thanks for asking!

Here’s what’s included:

• Integration cost
  • Marketing:

Yes sir! Since 2017

Here’s what’s included:

• Integration cost
  • Marketing:

Good marketing when travala announces it