Dedicated RPC nodes proposal

I would love to know the feedback from the team and community if Venus is seeking dedicated RPC nodes for Eth, BNB and other networks.

As a part of p2p.org validator infra team I am looking for new partners who are looking for scalability and 24/7 support from RPC provider. I am not sure this is the service Wonderland is currently looking for and if you already use dedicated RPC, but I would love to know more and share my proposal below.

My RPC team already supports such projects as Lido, Chainlink, Pyth, Wormhole, Neon EVM etc.

Our expertise in RPC nodes:

As a world-leading staking provider, securing over $1.5 billion in staked assets from more than 25,000 delegators we operate on 25+ top PoS networks, having received huge expertise and having built a strong DevOps team.
Now we can offer reliable, scalable, dedicated RPC nodes that we can deploy to your needs in any volume within two weeks after the specifications are clarified.

Focus on first-class service

Many companies, like us, offer high-end RPC nodes, so P2P goes further and our goal is to provide our clients with the best and fastest service on the market.

P2P offers

• ● 24/7 support with 1 day SLA
  • ● Personal manager, SLA response 1 day
  • ● Calculation of a commercial offer for 1 day
  • ● Ability to prepare nodes for your specific set of networks
  • ● Transparent pricing

The average price for a dedicated RPC node depends on the network that you need
Eth - from 1000 USD/month
BCS - from 2000 USD/month
etc.