AutoFarm Proposal: Collaboration with Venus

The proposal is not attractive AT ALL. Not to mention the figures are NOT CORRECT.
Can you come up with a new proposal at least with accurate figures?

I vote for “Yes”, to make the BSc community stronger and compensate for the users who lost the funds

4 Likes

There is 0 additional cost from Venus protocol & treasury in this cooperation. Conversely, Venus protocol stands to gain in TVL, revenue, volume & profits from the introduction of Venus vaults.

You’re welcome to elaborate on the “various negative effects to VENUS” because thus far as presented, there is no cost no negative effects to the Venus Protocol.

Last but not least, Venus stand to gain by being the big brother and as one of the key pillars of the BSC ecosystem, better promote collaboration and amicable relationships amongst projects in the entire Binance Smart Chain.

7 Likes

This means paying for false compliments

1. Autofarm is taking responsibility of the incident but that does not mean collaboration with Venus protocol is out of the table; multiple projects were affected & not just Autofarm during the 1bp withdrawal fee upgrade. In addition, Autofarm is using its own money by paying back users additional yields which were loss during this time span.
  2. Autofarm was given the approval from the Venus team to post the proposal in the governance forum. (https://twitter.com/autofarmnetwork/status/1432710724648898570?s=21)
4 Likes

I’m Admin in all Venus Groups, I don’t agree with this offer, Against my vote

Autofarm has not taken any positive steps on this issue for 4 months.

I am someone who has lived the process closely from the very beginning and has been in it.

We warned them many times before this incident happened. By tagging Autofarm on Twitter, we asked them to take precautions before the process starts.

Many platforms took precautions and had no problems. However, Autofarm, which we insistently warned, did nothing and they screwed up.

Yep, Autofarm officials literally screwed this up
This process is witnessed by those from the Autofarm group who come to Venus and ask questions.

Venus did nothing wrong, it was certainly not an issue for us, it was purely Autofarm’s inexperience and recklessness.

First of all, Autofarm should admit this to its users. Autıfarm Didn’t Take Precautions!
Instead of protecting your users’ funds too easily, you tried to profit from them

Now let’s get to the offer. The offer is a cunning one focused entirely on Autofarm’s self-promotion and blaming Venus if not accepted.

Don’t think we are one of the Autofarm users you milk!

We will not deprive you of the rights of Venus users because of your clumsy and clumsy mistake.

This offer will not pass unless XVS holders request it. You have not even given this information to your users.

What’s wrong with the offer

:small_orange_diamond: This is completely Autofarm fault. It is not something that concerns or is responsible for Venus. You should know this, announce it and make the offer accordingly.

:small_orange_diamond: This offer is not an endorsed offer by the Venus community or Venus team

:small_orange_diamond: The mathematical data you have given in the offer is wrong. This offer is nothing more than an effort to show that it is a good option within Venus.

:small_orange_diamond: If your request to open the new XVS Vault you mentioned in the proposal was profitable for you, you would have already opened it, if so why haven’t you done something that will benefit your users yet?

:small_orange_diamond: If you are serious about your offer, why didn’t you accept the requests for the guarantee? Why are you hiding them from your users?

:small_orange_diamond: The person who wrote the offer just wanted to advertise Autofarm, it was completely Autofarm’s fault, and we were shocked that they tried to gain an advantage with it.

:small_orange_diamond: If they want to be taken seriously, Autofarm must change the people who deal with it, but also put their arrogance aside

:small_orange_diamond: The truth is, there is nothing that concerns Venus. If you have a request from us, you should be more serious. First of all, you must admit your mistake, pay your part and provide a guarantee to Venus for the other and demand it.

:small_orange_diamond: My personal offer

• You pay half of the damage to Autofarm users, the other half is us and of course you have to go live the new XVS Vault immediately (to show your seriousness and goodwill)

• or we’ll pay all but you pay $6m worth of $AUTO tokens to XVS holders on Venus Protocol

:small_orange_diamond: Even with Joselito you couldn’t make a deal because you’re ignoring your mistake.
Now we have our new council, we are much stronger, we are determined and our future is shining

Me and Danny will defend Venus’ rights anytime and anywhere. We have a strong team and community behind us…

If you want to be taken seriously as I said above, fill your offer with serious stuff beyond Advertisement

We don’t need your little TVL!

We don’t need you!

We are Venus…

Defi Bank of the Future…

@NoOneVII

32 Likes

Please admit one thing: Venus’ upgrade is announced in advance and publicly. As long as Autofarm adjusts its strategy, there is no need for users to suffer losses. In this case, Autofarm should bear all the losses.
请承认一点:Venus的升级是提前预告,且公开的。Autofarm只要调整策略,本来无需让用户遭遇损失,既然如此,该损失应该全部由Autofarm承担。

4 Likes

I agree… Please re-control again…

3 Likes
  1. Positive steps were taken on the background during the 4 months & Joselito and the previous Venus team have actually promised a full refund of the assets to all users who were affected
  2. The community proposal was approved by the Venus team to be posted on the governance forum (https://twitter.com/autofarmnetwork/status/1432710724648898570?s=21). Tweet announcement was retweeted by Venus’s & Danny’s twitter account & was carefully discussed before Autofarm was given permission post on the forum.
  3. There is no additional cost for Venus protocol & treasury by agreeing to this proposal and collaboration with Autofarm.
  4. Additional Venus vaults as mentioned in the proposal is profitable for Venus Protocol rather than Autofarm given the discounted fees that will be charged on those vaults. These new vaults will bring in TVL, revenue, volume & profits to Venus Protocol.
  5. We have not hidden anything from our users.

Collaboration would only make the entire BSC ecosystem stronger and better. And its a prime opportunity for Venus to lead the way in showing how collaboration & building amicable relationships amongst projects can be done in BSC.

6 Likes

I think for the betterment of everyone, we shouldn’t allow the end users to suffer a loss. And also, venus will gain big from autofarm as many are just waiting on sidelines to just pour in their money in venus via autofarm.

Autofarm is a billion dollar TVL dapp and it can bring wonders to venus, probably go back to 10bn TVL for venus. If we want to reach that goal, I think we can take this small loss and move on fresh with no baggages.

New users will carry no baggages as well and venus will have a great positive impact!! My vote is to compensate the users and move on!

3 Likes

They make empty promises in any way
If they were serious, they would have opened a new XVS Vault already.
Don’t trust these guys

6 Likes

You do your part then demand from Venus
My offer is above, I think you should take it seriously or don’t make wrong decisions like in the past.

5 Likes

They should open a new xvs vault first to show they seriousness

2 Likes

I agree with whole statement

3 Likes

I agree to all…

3 Likes

Estoy de acuerdo !!+ 100

1 Like

Görüşünüze aynen Katılıyorum.

1 Like

Old team did promised a lot to the Venus community as well… VRT usecases… new team is killing it… soo i dont see why the new team would followed " the mistakes assumed from last team", im talking about nft, vrt and yes autofarm funds returned… I dont agree at all… this will benefict Venus… as stated above if you really wanna help and increve TVL you would had opened the vaults long time ago…

Venus can refund all the tokens to AUTO sure… as long Auto pays for their mistake…

Its funny Joselito said it will compensate who got liquidated and who lost money at the Venus attack…the same way Joselito said it would compensate AUTO incident… soo why this is coming here at Venus since Joselito isnt here? Why dont Venus and AUTO go ask for Joselito honor is word and pay… since Swipe is doing pretty well they can pay … not Venus …If there is someone to ask for the money that person is Joselito… sadly im still shocked the way he left Venus … knowing he is part of Binance… i do agree with you offer as well… auto can pay in auto as can split the damage they cause to their community…

1 Like

İ agree with @NoOneVII. But if we want to grow at this ecosystem, venus will put up with this loss and also autofarm will put up. The proposal may be like that if autofarm stay with 250 million dolar at protocol nearly 45 days, venus will give 2,5 million dolar. And after autofarm will bring another quarter billion and venus give 2,5 million dolar. We dont want to loose big user and autofarm also doesnt want to loose big profit

1 Like