AutoFarm Proposal: Collaboration with Venus

Autofarm’s own low-level second-forcing mistake, still has the face to demand venus compensation? Didn’t venus make an announcement before?

2 Likes

If you send me some tokens because you mistyped the address, and ask me to send the funds back, would you see that as me paying for your mistake?

1 Like

Even if we get only half of the number its still interesting.

2 Likes

Btw.: We can also call this a Venus marketing initiative!

• Autofarm users who lost funds will be happy and their image of Venus will be improved tremendously!
  • Positive Venus image for anyone in DeFi

In addition to the proposed benefits of new autofarm vaults… quite a good marketing initiative :smiley:

6 Likes

Venus announced the change of withdrawal fee two weeks in advance. The autofarm hasn’t adjusted its strategy for two weeks. It should pay for its inefficiency

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply, but we need more sincere proposals

Is this how AOUTFARM treats the mistakes it has made? Never self-reflection, instead trying hard to blindfold the eyes of publics, instigate and use moral kidnapping to use their emotions to initiate these shameless proposals.

Please see the real purpose behind this proposal and don’t be decived.
AUTOFARM just wants VENUS to pay for their own unprofessional and low-level mistakes. What a selfish proposal, yet still they are dressed in the so-called win-win coat of cooperation,this is not cooperation, but robbery.

The so-called benefits of VENUS in the proposal cannot be verified. This is just a way of making one’s shameless thoughts not too obvious. Wrong guidance, but a very common way, often traps some people who don’t really understand.This proposal will only bring various negative effects to VENUS, meanwhile AUTOFARM will never care. Stupid and vicious proposal.

VENUS welcomes true partners to help each other grow up, not the dark and selfish villains who actually do things to harm venus under the pretext of false justice. :face_vomiting:

Therefore, I appeal to anyone who really thinks and cares for the beneficial development of VENUS, please VOTE AGAINST this proposal.

2 Likes

Reply to Auotofarm: Why shouldn’t Venus give auto money
Let’s make the conclusion first. Auto is playing tricks on us.
They don’t want to bear the losses caused to users due to their own mistakes, so they need to transfer the responsibility to Venus to transfer their users’ anger and save money that should have been paid to everyone.

1. Why should Auto take full responsibility for the incident?

Because Venus released a very clear upgrade notice a week before the upgrade, most users in the Venus community know this. As a core user of Venus, Autofarm is completely ignorant of this matter. It has neither notified its users nor adjusted its own strategy, which is very absurd.

This change has also affected other projects, but they either fixed the problem quickly or compensated their user. Only Autofarm is still playing tricks and does not want to use its own money to compensate its own user.

1. Since the user’s loss is caused by Auto, why did Auto come to the Venus forum to post such a proposal?

They certainly know that Venus will never pay for others’ mistakes. They are just doing a show for those users who have lost in Auto: You see, we have asked Venus for compensation, but they disagree, so this is not my responsibility anymore.

This show is so funny.

1. What should Auto users do?
    Since Auto’s inaction caused the user’s loss, what the user has to do is to spend time and energy on seeking compensation from Auto. Auto has already made a lot of profits through you, and they also have auto tokens. These should be used to compensate users when they incur losses, right?

I hope this farce subsides soon.

8 Likes

对Auotofarm的回复:为什么Venus不应该给auto钱
先给结论吧,Auto在耍我们,他们不想承担因为自己的失误给用户造成的损失,所以需要把责任推给Venus,以转移自己的用户怒火,省下本应该赔给大家的经费。

1.为什么Auto对该事件需要承担全部责任?
因为Venus在版本升级之前一周就发布了升级的预告,Venus社区的大部分用户都知道这一点,Autofarm作为Venus的核心使用者,竟然完全不知道此事,既没有通知自己的用户,也有没有调整自己的策略,这是非常荒谬的。
这一改动也有别的项目受到了影响,但是他们要不就是很快修复了问题,要不就是对用户进行了补偿,只有Autofarm还在耍赖,不想用自己的钱赔偿用户。

2.既然用户的损失是Auto造成的,为什么Auto要来Venus论坛发这么一则提案?
它们当然知道Venus不可能为他人的失误买单,他们只是在为那些在Auto有损失的用户做一场秀:你看,我们已经要求Venus赔偿了,但是他们不同意,所以这不是我的责任。
这场秀太滑稽了。

3.Auto的用户该怎么办?
既然是Auto的不作为造成了用户的损失,用户要做的就是把时间和精力放在向Auto寻求赔偿上,Auto已经通过你们赚取了大量的利润,他们还有auto代币,这些就应该在用户产生损失时用来赔偿用户,对吗?

但愿这场闹剧早日平息吧。

7 Likes

Be reasonable and well-founded, let the AUTO tricks go to hell

1 Like

#DoTheMath #BSC
This proposal is $$$ great, covered by less than 3 months collaboration on new vaults, with higher APYs. Knowing both platforms have high security standards, this collaboration would bring bigger investors into and would increase Venus and Autofarm TVL.
They will surely keep building strong together.

Both parties win.
Go for a fresh start!

5 Likes

“On 21st April 2021, the addition of 1bp withdrawal fee on Venus platform alongside with the inefficient vault strategies on Autofarm resulted in the loss of an …………” The first sentence is misleading the user, what is the truth? However, AUTO does not admit its own mistakes, so it has no responsibility, and disregards the facts, which is disgraceful.

[image]

2 Likes

That is not collaboration-with-venus, that is stealing from Venus.
这不是“与Venus合作的提案”,这是“盗窃Venus”的提案!

3 Likes

Seriously oppose Venus compensation! Why pay for their mistakes??? Venus is right. It once told the market a week in advance, which was caused by their mistakes! Let the water army of the car say it casually. What a funny behavior. It’s shameless!

3 Likes

The proposal is not attractive AT ALL. Not to mention the figures are NOT CORRECT.
Can you come up with a new proposal at least with accurate figures?

I vote for “Yes”, to make the BSc community stronger and compensate for the users who lost the funds

4 Likes

There is 0 additional cost from Venus protocol & treasury in this cooperation. Conversely, Venus protocol stands to gain in TVL, revenue, volume & profits from the introduction of Venus vaults.

You’re welcome to elaborate on the “various negative effects to VENUS” because thus far as presented, there is no cost no negative effects to the Venus Protocol.

Last but not least, Venus stand to gain by being the big brother and as one of the key pillars of the BSC ecosystem, better promote collaboration and amicable relationships amongst projects in the entire Binance Smart Chain.

7 Likes

This means paying for false compliments

1. Autofarm is taking responsibility of the incident but that does not mean collaboration with Venus protocol is out of the table; multiple projects were affected & not just Autofarm during the 1bp withdrawal fee upgrade. In addition, Autofarm is using its own money by paying back users additional yields which were loss during this time span.
  2. Autofarm was given the approval from the Venus team to post the proposal in the governance forum. (https://twitter.com/autofarmnetwork/status/1432710724648898570?s=21)
4 Likes

I’m Admin in all Venus Groups, I don’t agree with this offer, Against my vote

Autofarm has not taken any positive steps on this issue for 4 months.

I am someone who has lived the process closely from the very beginning and has been in it.

We warned them many times before this incident happened. By tagging Autofarm on Twitter, we asked them to take precautions before the process starts.

Many platforms took precautions and had no problems. However, Autofarm, which we insistently warned, did nothing and they screwed up.

Yep, Autofarm officials literally screwed this up
This process is witnessed by those from the Autofarm group who come to Venus and ask questions.

Venus did nothing wrong, it was certainly not an issue for us, it was purely Autofarm’s inexperience and recklessness.

First of all, Autofarm should admit this to its users. Autıfarm Didn’t Take Precautions!
Instead of protecting your users’ funds too easily, you tried to profit from them

Now let’s get to the offer. The offer is a cunning one focused entirely on Autofarm’s self-promotion and blaming Venus if not accepted.

Don’t think we are one of the Autofarm users you milk!

We will not deprive you of the rights of Venus users because of your clumsy and clumsy mistake.

This offer will not pass unless XVS holders request it. You have not even given this information to your users.

What’s wrong with the offer

:small_orange_diamond: This is completely Autofarm fault. It is not something that concerns or is responsible for Venus. You should know this, announce it and make the offer accordingly.

:small_orange_diamond: This offer is not an endorsed offer by the Venus community or Venus team

:small_orange_diamond: The mathematical data you have given in the offer is wrong. This offer is nothing more than an effort to show that it is a good option within Venus.

:small_orange_diamond: If your request to open the new XVS Vault you mentioned in the proposal was profitable for you, you would have already opened it, if so why haven’t you done something that will benefit your users yet?

:small_orange_diamond: If you are serious about your offer, why didn’t you accept the requests for the guarantee? Why are you hiding them from your users?

:small_orange_diamond: The person who wrote the offer just wanted to advertise Autofarm, it was completely Autofarm’s fault, and we were shocked that they tried to gain an advantage with it.

:small_orange_diamond: If they want to be taken seriously, Autofarm must change the people who deal with it, but also put their arrogance aside

:small_orange_diamond: The truth is, there is nothing that concerns Venus. If you have a request from us, you should be more serious. First of all, you must admit your mistake, pay your part and provide a guarantee to Venus for the other and demand it.

:small_orange_diamond: My personal offer

• You pay half of the damage to Autofarm users, the other half is us and of course you have to go live the new XVS Vault immediately (to show your seriousness and goodwill)

• or we’ll pay all but you pay $6m worth of $AUTO tokens to XVS holders on Venus Protocol

:small_orange_diamond: Even with Joselito you couldn’t make a deal because you’re ignoring your mistake.
Now we have our new council, we are much stronger, we are determined and our future is shining

Me and Danny will defend Venus’ rights anytime and anywhere. We have a strong team and community behind us…

If you want to be taken seriously as I said above, fill your offer with serious stuff beyond Advertisement

We don’t need your little TVL!

We don’t need you!

We are Venus…

Defi Bank of the Future…

@NoOneVII

32 Likes