3x XVS rewards for SXP markets

Early birds, do you guys still remember the 3x Xvs rewards for SXP markets (supply and borrow)?

I am one of the early birds who invested since day 1 of Venus launch, attracted by the 3x rewards of SXP markets as advertised and clearly written on the white paper.

I just want to know when the 3x xvs rewards of sxp markets will be paid?

It has been due for two and a half month. Joselito previously promised 4 deadline (end of promotion period, by xvs vai automation, by the end of 2020 and by 14/2/2021) which were all missed. We have lost all our patience and trust in Venus.

3 Likes

I remember the promise of 3x rewards. I believe Swipe had planned to market buy these rewards. I do have complete faith that CZ will ensure the right thing is done if this is brought to his attention.

1 Like

I’ve lost my faith in the moment Joselito personally promised those rewards in the Telegram group and when I asked for an ETA (after the second deadline he said was ending) I was muted in the official group and all my messages were deleted.

I don’t think 3x rewards are ever going to be paid.

1 Like

which whitepaper does it mention of 3x XVS reward?

Can we get any clear answer from the administration? Why it was impossible to say that you made a mistake and cannot accrue these awards or that it is difficult to implement and we have to wait, even if even six months or more.

Why first cheat 4 times with the timing, and then just ignore this issue, as if nothing had happened, as if people did not unstack their SXP and did not transfer them to the BSC

Of coz they deleted it.

They officially announced it and confirmed there was such a promotion. You can still the official tweets from Swipe still mention about the 3x thing.

2 Likes

Another week went by and Joselito keeps silent and avoid commenting on 3X rewards which has been outstanding for more than 2 months!

Details can be checked here:

2 Likes

They are never going to pay this. They should’ve payed when XVS was $2,50. I said that several times in the TG group. Now that XVS is $75 the amount owed to early adopters has become a multi-million dollar debt. That’s why they are either ignoring this or pretending this was never promised.

1 Like

It’s either too expensive to be paid or they didn’t get the snapshots right and don’t want to admit it.

1 Like

Joselito keeps ignoring us.

Lemme give a reply to you all:
“team is busy and is working on this. Team will announce when it is ready”

1 Like
1 Like

Can we still trust him? Another week went by. Joselito pretended nothing happened and muted all dissents in Twitter and Telegram group.

1 Like

Many users reported that they are being removed IMMEDIATELY after they raised concerns/ questions about 3x SXP Bonus in the Main Telegram Group. No reason No warning is given.

Venus team, why are you so scared? Are we telling the truth that Joselito and his excellent team refuse to pay out the reward as promised? Where is your integrity ?

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

First 3x is promised, then it becomes voting is required.
Finally we are all muted.

Interesting

2 Likes

Dearest Joselito lastly promised us it would be paid by 14/2.
Nothing happened

2 Likes

EuCVRRrXYAEnxPA

Someone asked in Swipe AMA session when it will be paid.
Joselito answered that we should not ask for it.

This is not funny.

2 Likes

EuCTEEQXIAEp2Fg

This is from Swipe News TG channel. I was banned because of the reason you already knew.

2 Likes