Venus V3 Roadmap (draft for comments)

My main suggestion is for an independent investigation into the cascading liquidation. The incident report written by the old team should be completely disregarded as there have been some serious allegations made about them. I don’t believe venus could be successful on people’s blind trust, and large investors will not invest on blind trust. This is an essential step to earning trust. Second I believe paying moderators who were once volunteers is deceptive as a trust between moderator and community had already been established. This is a clear conflict of interest and in my eyes dissipates trust in the new team. Thirdly compensation for those liquidated is essential, weeks ago it was always in the narrative and now seems to have changed. This is the conflict of interest.

Trust should be earned from the community not expected.

2 Likes

I have been here only for a few months but this is what I have to suggest however I understand that you are addressing more fundamental concerns:

1. Address to the holders whether or not you are going to burin 1/3 of the XVS supply and what will happen with the VRT now that Joselito is gone.

2. Compensate XVS holders who lost money holding XVS and borrowed of it. Why? because an exploit and poor handling of the situation is what contributed to the token falling in price - it wasnt just the market tanking itself XVS is something like 90% down. Which is ridiculous to blame solely on the market. I believe an Air Drop to XVS holders who have continued to Hodl should be considered.

3. Fix the VAI peg- I just exchanged USDT for VAI to pay off a loan and the USDT was worth more than the VAI so I had spare USDT- this needs to be fixed ASAP.

4. BNB Staking for PoS? Is it still happening? I think this would be a fantastic addition especially considering how difficult it can be for small holders of BNB to take part in PoS

5. Institutional lending is a must- considering the BSC is HiFi or Hybrid Finance being not truly decentralised nor centralised - its a great opportunity to expand DEFI.

3 Likes

How about making VRT, a reward token that will be airdrop to XVS holders for a period of 4years, with Long term Holders of XVS benefiting more VRT.

My proposal:

loans and collateralization:

When applying for a loan, you should not borrow and paste only 100% of just 1 coin, but paste several coins, where the borrowed coin will continue the VAI.

For example:

Rates must be fixed with a deadline for payment settlement and there will be no fluctuations in limits;

Each currency will have a fixed maximum percentage for loans.

XVS/VAI: 10% borrow limit

VRT/VAI: 10% borrow limit

DOGE/VAI: 10% borrow limit

ADA/VAI: 10% borrow limit

SXP/VAI: 10% borrow limit

LINK/VAI: 10% borrow limit

BTC/VAI: 10% borrow limit

ETH/VAI: 10% borrow limit

LTC/VAI: 10% borrow limit

XRP/VAI: 10% borrow limit

Total percentage of loan granted = 100%
Limit on borrowing currencies = (currencies can vary as long as it is up to 10 borrowing currencies.

In this case, it will be 100% on loan, but should release 90% for the interested party to the loan. The other 10% (will charge 1% of each currency loaned in collateralization) will be in the protocol to generate new VAI and generate cash for the protocol so that there is no budget deficit.

Agree with this. Compensation of XVS users is paramount to the road to recovery. A slow release of tokens can be done, and as most of us are HODLers, nobody would mind receiving their XVS being airdropped over a period of 6-12 months

2 Likes

:100: :100: :100: :100:

2 Likes