Stopping XVS Rewards for borrowed XVS. A quick and easy solution!

The logical next step for the borrowers would be to supply the borrowed xvs where they can earn higher % than borrowing…some yield aggregator, cream finance, annex finance… Borrowers have no incentive to return anything.

This is what happens when you don’t deliberate properly, everyone saying yes. Its funny.

Right now, I see the borrowed XVS amount almost zero (4300 only).
And the borrow yield rate slightly negative (borrowing XVS now costs XVS).

So far so good?
Am I missing something?

1 Like

Firstly whoever is lending out XVS should stop as you are getting 0%! Then the borrowers would face a nice squeeze and end up paying a good amount of interest to be short XVS.

They would then have the incentive to either return what they can, or let their accounts be liquidated.

But like @Jmn so rightly says it is almost 0 already.

Yes, but I am assuming people are using there supplied xvs to borrow against. So its pretty unreasonable to think majority’s gonna withdraw…
With vault so close now.
Also, your vai analysis has been pretty good, so cheers to that…
But that crazy squeeze hasn’t happened yet, wonder if that might even would come to pass.

2 Likes

Seriously, he has a crystal ball. He predicted VAI pair unlisting on Binance, every cycle of moves with correct price ranges, this guy is VAI god.

2 Likes

Well let’s hope this chart plays out like the last one.

RSI is at the same levels, angle and the grind line is the same length, prices are at about the same.

Lacking the catalyst of the Stability fee I really don’t see a drop anytime soon.

I always considered Technical Analysis a pseudo-science but here I admit you got everything correct so far.

1 Like

It’s better to be lucky than smart, hopefully Christmas will come early, the stability fee is enacted and the peg restored.

Shorter time frame, 4H rising wedge pattern, again lacking a good catalyst I can’t see this breaking bearish anytime soon.

Looks like it has broken bearish.

Please go back to your VAI topic not to hijack this one, which were about XVS. I need your T.A. predictions.

1 Like

All the borrowed xvs will be moving to the vault I suppose.