Proposal 1: Venus multi token economic proposal (Community)

Support this proposal because of following reasons:

1. Incentive to hold XVS
  2. Incentive to load up (More XVS= Better APY)
  3. Better yield because of dual token model
  4. Reduces the XVS emissions without compromising on yield
  5. No need to spend XVS and buy back VRT
  6. XVS= Gov token with majority share in protocol revenue
  7. VRT= reward token with clear use-case (Yield generation/protocol fee/staking)
9 Likes

You are on it! :muscle::muscle::muscle::yellow_heart::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

+1 Vote for this proposal

3 Likes

I support this proposal…

3 Likes

+1 Vote This proposal version is much better than second one! Just make it happen.

2 Likes

I vote for this proposal. However, as others have pointed out (here and in Telegram), VRT needs more usecases to prevent it from being dumped to oblivion. Please consider the following proposal that also integrates NFTs from another user:

Good luck.

3 Likes

Support this proposal - +1 vote. This proposal addresses alot of the shortfalls of the past, boosting APY and decreasing XVS pressure. To utilise VRT as part of the burn and treasury/debt build mechanism is great!

3 Likes

I vote YES… VRT is already part of VENUS… just need to be implemented…
XVS will affect the earnings soo you have interest to hold XVS as well to try to achieve the biggers tiers soo in the medium long period.

With this we are removing almost 70-80% selling pressure from the daily XVS emission, since we will in the general fight to get the last tier…

Besides that XVS distribution can be extended from the 4 years to 8 years or even more, with VRT as extra reward and deflactionary we are giving value and some usecases to it.

I believe we need to mix some from DRAFT 2 proposal as well:

1. Start the repurchase dividend mechanism

Every two weeks, a certain percentage of the funds in the treasury (for example, 70% at the beginning) is used to repurchase XVS in the secondary market. According to the ratio, the repurchased XVS will be distributed to the users in the insurance inventory. It should be noted that the allocated XVS is in the vault, and the withdrawal also requires an unlock operation.

1- remove outside liquidators after pay bad debit, use treasury funds to pay those
2- the payback has to be paid 20% of VRT and 30% of XVS, remaining 50% to be used from the treasury balance (accordingly the balance)
4- 5. We will be adding a prediction based game similar to PancakeSwap-this should allow to be played as well with XVS… wich would help to reduce the total supply as well…

1 Like

+1 . Make Venus great again

3 Likes

i vote for this one , love it

3 Likes

I suppport proposal-1

2 Likes

I vote for proposal 1

3 Likes

Vote for this one. Using VRT as a secondary base token in the protocol will help XVS in the long-run, which is the primary base token and the ultimate token!

3 Likes

Compared to Proposal 2, this one is much more clear and detailed. Vote for this!

3 Likes

I vote for the proposal 1
Because I think it’s equally good for both #xvs and #vrt

3 Likes

I strongly support this proposal. Please implement step by step development XVS and VRT. I have trust on Venus team.

3 Likes

Add +1 Vote from me, keep it up Venus!

3 Likes

This is a reasonable plan, far better than the other one. It is also more beneficial to save Venus’ reputation and diversify in the future. The solution will unite people and make Venus great. Do it!

1 Like

Don’t know how voting is done, so I guess writing this message will count. The second proposal is crazy and backwards going, trying to ignore the fact that VRT hasn’t been even implemented yet, the governance vault with 7 days unstaking period sounds great for the Whale account.

This proposal makes sense and brings use.

1 Like

i vote for this one, please implement it asap

2 Likes